It's really small, so thats why I called it a demo; you can finish it under 10 minutes.
Here's the general concept, if it can be of use to anyone:
- First of all, it has nothing to do with the Thief story. Garrett is not the protagonist.
- Second, you get to chose who you wish to be: ether a swordsman, an elf or a mage. You make your choice by frobing one of three floating skulls at the begining of the map. Each character have their own weapons and potions, ex: swordsman has a sword and a healing potion; elf has arrows, a knife, a healing potion, a speed potion; mage has magic and a large supply of potions.
- You get to explore dungeons (well, a single dungeon in the case of the demo) with an identical layout as that of the Heroquest boardgame.
- I edited monsters to make ogers and skeletons. There are two types of ogers. I basically took a Farcus mesh and dressed him up with a trickster skin. I had 2 different trickster skins (1 green and one yellow) for the different types of ogres. The haunts were the skeletons.
- Finally, the rules are similar to those in Heroquest, except you don't get to roll a die.
(No topics here - be the one to start a first topic!)